CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST - DACH APPLY NOW
For over 100 years, the company, with Finnish roots and strong success in international sports markets, has been doing its best to supply the athletes to achieve the set goals. Karhu is the legendary Finnish running shoe brand with a strong presence in sneaker markets. Karhu stands for quality, innovation, independent design, and European roots in the premium running segment. Karhu Europe's corporate headquarters is located in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. The Karhu Design and Development Center is based in North Italy. Karhu is growing in many EU countries, as well as in the DACH region.
We need help - are you ready to support this growth?
To service our partners – Specialized Running Stores in the DACH region – in all kinds of our combined business. As a Customer Service Agent you will keep intense contact with our retailers, but also internally to all other departments, like Sales, Marketing and Finance. Excellence in communication is an essential success factor for the brand, as well as for the job to fulfill the KPI’s.
The job is assigned as a part-time job and can be executed mostly out of a home office – ideally located in the state of NRW (Germany).
- Enter and execute Future and At Once Orders to ensure timely and accurate shipment.
- Provide all needed information to our partners in business, but also to the internal teams. The targeted response time to initial inquiries is within 24 hours.
- Fast communicate with Sales Team regarding order changes and cancellations.
- Work on claim credits and exchanges according to the process within the promised time of 48 hours.
- Watch notes of buying groups and/or retailers in regards to changes in contact person, billing or shipping addresses and communication internally.
- Provide to our partners all necessary information as, for example, but not limited to pricelist, order forms, or catalogs.
- If requested, provide copy invoices/order confirmations/dispatch notes as needed.
- Organise returns following internal process rules.
- Keep close contact to finance to solve any finance-related issues.
- Process returns and issue credits when necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Customer service experience preferred, but not required
- Computer proficiency: i.e. Excel, Word, Outlook.
- German native speaker, clear English verbal and written communication is mandatory.
- Motivated to go the extra mile and help out wherever help is needed .
- Strong and effective ability to interact in an effective and problem-solving way with the organization and customers.
- Relationship builder.
You can expect a small, highly motivated team that would like to work with you to further expand the Karhu brand with its positive vibes.
Ready for this exciting challenge?
Then apply with us!|||Germany|||Running Team||||||H80ZLsKNG9n~H4Xp|||PART_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false